There is no doubt that owning a head of healthy and gorgeous hair turns heads. But what if your hair is dry or dehydrated? Don’t you feel upset and look for a solution to help it bounce back to health?
When it comes to restoring the lost moisture and shine, generally hair masks are taken into consideration, because of their effective function in this matter. Speaking of hair masks, some people will place priority on the ones of DIY, which work well in moisturizing dry locks without spending a big sum of money at the salon on hair care products containing harsh chemicals. Additionally, the DIY process usually requires no special skill or time, explaining another reason for their popularity.
Here are some introductions of HIY masks for your reference.
Honey and olive oil mask:
1.Mix 4 tablespoons of honey with 6 tablespoons of olive oil.
2.Apply the mixture to your hair and cover the hair using a bath cap.
3.Rinsing it off with warm water 15 to 30 minutes later.
Because honey and olive oil contain a great ingredient needed by hair and skin, the mixture surely can be a fantastic nurturing mask that transform your hair into a wonderful mass of moisturized, shiny locks.
Milk and honey mask:
- Mix a half to a full cup of full fat milk with 2 tablespoons of honey at room temperature.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and massage the scalp. Then wrap the hair up using a bath cap.
- Shampoo it an hour later.
This hair mask is also known as the Cleopatra mask. By using it once or twice a week, you can easily notice that your hair tends to be shinier and healthier.
- Stir a handful of fresh strawberries into a paste.
- Mix it with an egg yolk and 2 big spoons of olive oil evenly.
- Apply the mixture to your hair.
- Rinse it off with warm water 30 minutes later.
By using this mask, you can get a head of locks that smells delicious, feels soft and looks shiny.
- Mash two bananas into paste.
- Mix it with one tablespoon of coconut oil, one tablespoon of olive oil and one third spoon of honey.
- Apply it to your hair.
- Rinse if off with cold water 15 minutes later.
If you want smooth hair, this mask is right for you.
- Blend two tablespoons of oatmeal with some milk and a few drops of almond oil. Stir them into a paste.
- Apply it to your hair and massage the scalp.
- Wash it off 15 to 30 minutes later.
If you have dandruff, or oily roots and dry ends, this one is perfect for you. Do it once a week for the best result.