If you are searching for something stylish and elegant, you can get some inspiration from celebs who always look so attractive and feminine. The images on this post will show you some celebrity awesome updo hairstyles for long hair. They are all chic and out of style. To choose your right style, all you have to do is to consider about your dress, personality, theme as well as your facial features. So just check out the pictures posted and pick up a fabulous one for yourself.
Compared with other hair types, African American hair has a strong texture. To achieve better hairstyle effect, great hair chemicals should be applied to the hair so that it can be softened to style. The lady on the picture above looks so charming with her long black hair which has been styled in to an awesome half updo. You can see that, in this hairstyle, all hair has been pulled behind the ear, keeping the fine facial feature exposed. There is no doubt that it will be a plus for the total image in case that you are present at a special occasion. But please take note that it is a panacea for most facial shapes except for the long one.
How to style:
- Divide the hair into front and back part. Blow dry the hair with hair dryer while using a round comb to style the front part to glamorous heights
- Use a hair straightener to straighten the rest part
- Tease the hair starting from the front, using a medium hold spray to create a little volume. Smooth and hairpin the backcombed section in place near the crown of your head
- Loose the back hair
- Spray to finish
With your a little curly and medium length hair, like in the image above, your husband-to-be will admire a lot the beautiful woman walking down the aisle to be his wife in the next few minutes. The half updo with headband and earrings is the smartest choice for attending formal occasion. It is a simple but stunning hairstyle, giving expression to gorgeous and elegant temperament,leaving the best of the facial features to be viewed. Such a beautiful hairstyle it is. So why not just try it out and be the best of you?
How to style:
- Shampoo and condition your hair. Apply heat protecting mist to it after low dry it totally.
- Lightly curl mid lengths and ends with a curling wand
- Gently backcomb the top and crown and secure with a bobby pin
- Loose and detail the mid lengths and ends with fingers
- Use a light hold hairspray to finish
Combine a cute side swept bang with an updo will in a minute create a totally new look. In the image above, the hair is combed smoothly and pushed to one side. It is such a simply updo hairstyle that you can easily do it yourself at home. The hairstyle works for almost any formal occasions.
How to style:
- Blow dry the hair
- Smooth the bangs in the direction what you like with a round comb. Pin the top half section in the back.
- Push the hair over one shoulder and section it into two parts. Let one part fall straight down, then twist the other part around the outside of it. Secure it with bobby pins.
- Finish with hairspray
Braids have always been around for many years and they are here to stay because they have a way of changing the whole look within an instant. Easy making is one of the advantage of braids. The braids hairstyles can make you feel great and look gorgeous. Check out the image above, you can see a fishtail with some hair accessories.
How to style：
- Gather the hair backwards and push to one shoulder. Braid it from the lower back and proceed till the length you like
- Secure the braid with scrunchy
- Make side swept bangs in the opposite and pin it near the ear
- Finish with a light hold spray