Are you ready for your Summer vacation? Backpack, water bottle, caps, etc. Yeah, you need to check these accessories carefully, maybe you already did. There is another thing i want to remind is the Summer Hairstyles for your vacation or party if you want to keep your hair looking beautiful.
Before going out, you need to pack some style tools and prepare your hair first.
- Curl your hair before you goso that you can change your hairstyles diversity.
- Pack dry shampoo.
- Source nature for your hair ornaments.
- Start loose and gradually get higher and tighterfor your hairstyle trips.
After all these things are done and known, then enjoy your holiday with your stunning hairstyle, get inspiration from below.
Twisted Crown Braid
The twisted crown braid is easy to achieve. This hairstyle looks amazing and perfect for medium to long hair. If need to add volume or length for your natural hair, have a check the Clip in Extensions
Step by Steps:
- Take a triangle section of hair near your part
- Divide it into two sections
- Add a new section of hair to the front piece
- Add a new section of hair to the back piece
- Twist the sections together with the front piece going over the back piece
- Once you reach the back of your head, stop adding in new sections of hair and just twist the two sections until you reach the end and tie it off with a clear elastic. Repeat on the other side
- Take one of the twists and push your thumb and index finger through one of the gaps
- Pull the other twist through the gap or hole
- Finish off with a few bobby pins and take out the clear elastics
Half Up Half Down Hairstyle
We’re always on the prowl for hot new hairstyles that are easy yet polished. Whether you’re headed to a fancy occasion or just looking for a way to change up your everyday hair, the half-up half-down hairstyles effortlessly amp up any look. Moreover, it’s soft and romantic.
- Apply volumizing mousse to damp hair.
- Blow dry completely.
- Mist with texturizing hair spray from roots to ends and use fingers to tousle the product into the hair.
- Create 1- to 1.5 inch sections and gently backcomb the base of each. Then curl with a 1-inch curling iron, directing the curls away from the face.
- Pin each curl in place with a clip.
- Once cool, remove clips, flip head upside down and shake.
- Gather the top half loosely and secure with large hair pins at the base of the crown.
Hippie Inspired Hairstyle
Hippie Braids: Channel your inner boho babe and braid a few sections of hair to get this hippie-inspired look. If you’re fond of living a carefree life full of fun. You can express your sense of freedom and style with Hippie Hairstyles. Hippy hairstyles are fun and looks natural, they can make you look beautiful and let you explore your wild side.
- Apply air-dry cream to damp hair.
- Divide hair into four sections.
- Divide each quadrant in half and twist each half together.
- Secure the twists with an elastic and air dry.
- Remove the elastic, unfurl and comb with a large-tooth comb.
Half Up Topknot Hairstyle
Half Up Topknot Hairstyle is a stunning style which fits for short, medium and long hair. It’s a practical and cute hairstyle. It’s perfect for daytime and holiday. You can make a half up topknot work for any occasion and any hair type or length.
- Mist hair with a dry texturizing spray
- Divide the head in half vertically.
- Then divide the head in three horizontal sections with two partings—ear to ear and across the back of the head beneath the crown.
- Divide the center section in half.
- Backcomb each section.
- Roll the two halves into small buns and secure with hair pins.
- Divide the back section in half and create fishtail braids on each side.
- Embellish the front section with a small, three-strand braid.
Boxer Braid Hairstyle
Boxer braids have hit the beauty spectrum and how! This hairstyle trend has made waves all over the internet. Not only that, the hairstyle has struck gold with celebrities all over the world.
Start by washing and conditioning your hair with the Dry Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner. Enriched with Keratin, this duo will leave your hair feeling frizz-free and smoother than ever!
Then proceed to part your hair in the center so that it is divided into two sections on either side of your head. Take each section and further divide it into three more sections.
Using the same technique as you would for a Dutch braid, place the outermost section under the one in the center section and add hair from underneath the braid to it. Continue to do so for both sides and do this until you’ve completed the braid on one side of your head.
Carry out the same Dutch braiding motion on the other side of your head until all your hair is used up and tie the braids with an elastic tie.
Crown Braid Hairstyle
The warm weather may have you sweating, but this beautiful crown hairstyle will cool you off! A crown braid is your best headband. It adds statement texture to your updo that is seen from every side. You may opt for a neat tight braid or go for a chunky and messy fishtail. Both updos and half up styles look stunning with headband braids.
- Create a center part.
- Gather all hair above the ear on one side and secure with an elastic.
- Braid the resulting ponytail across the top of the head.
- Secure the braid and pin it behind the opposite ear.
- Gently pull apart the braid.
- Secure the loops with a few pins if necessary.
- Release a few slender tendrils around the face.
Messy Bun Hairstyle with Headband
When you simply don’t have time or energy to do a lot to your hair before working out, perhaps fuss-free sporty hairstyles like this one are an appealing way to go. This effortlessly messy bun is accentuated and accessorized with a chic headband that is sure to complement a variety of sporty outfits.
- Work a texturizing, salt-infused spray into the hair.
- Pull all hair into a high ponytail.
- Loosely twist the pony around your hand, forming a large bun.
- Pin all around the bun to secure.
- Gently pull apart the bun to loosen and expand the shape.
- Place a thin headband just behind the hairline.
Double Bun Hairstyle
Buns are a classic look. They’re sleek, stunning and can be styled to suit any fashion mood. Whether it’s casual and fun, formal and polished or messy and laid back, a bun is a go-to hairstyle for any day. Single buns are beautiful enough on their own, but the hot new trend that’s on every is two buns hairstyle.
Double buns hairstyle are pretty much just like single buns, but only better! Where a bun will have you looking just like any other girl out there, double buns are a unique look that can take your appearance from basic to bomb in a matter of minutes.
- Split your hair into two halves as if you’re making two ponytails, then roll or fold your hair into a bunand secure them.
- Remember – your bun can be as tight, as loose, as big or as small as you want. It’s all up to you, and that’s the beauty of it.