Are you still troubled with hair problems, like split ends, breakage, dry hair? Or what if you notice that your hair appears to be lifeless? So here comes the magical effect of egg mask.
It is all known that eggs can be used in a variety of beauty routines especially in skin care. But have you heard about the usage of egg mask acting on hair, helping improve the condition of your hair so as to regain the beauty for natural hair. Generally speaking, egg mask works perfectly in the matter concerning hair and scalp, such as dry or greasy hair.
Here comes the question. What kind of egg mask is suitable for your hair type and hair condition? In the following article I will discuss more on this issue.
Egg Mask for Oily Scalp
In case that you suffer from a greasy scalp, a simple DIY egg mask will be come into effect since that egg mask is rich in proteins, vitamins, and super-nurturing fatty acids which are essential for hair health. By means of egg mask, it is very possible that you keep your scalp’s PH balance and get your damaged hair back in shape. But the point is that it won’t help until two or three months later. Here is the “How to”of an egg mask.
- Separate eggs into egg white and egg yolk, and stir the egg white for thirty seconds.
- Apply the white to your clean damp hair and scalp evenly.
- Wrap your hair into a shower cap for 20-30 minutes and then rinse the white off thoroughly.
Two to four eggs are often needed for an egg mask. You can decide how many eggs you will need depending on your hair length. Of course, the longer your hair is, the more egg you will need. It is advised that you use it twice or three times a month.
Egg Mask for Dry Hair
Compared with the mask used for greasy scalp, you should give full play to the importance of egg yolks if you have dry, brittle or damaged hair.
- Divide eggs into egg white and egg yolks, and gently stir the yolks for 30 seconds
- Apply the yolks evenly to your clean and damp hair. If your scalp is also dry, massage the yolks gently to your scalp for a little while, otherwise you are supposed to skip off your scalp when applying.
- Keep it for 20-30 minutes and then remove it off with cool water.
After the using of this mask, you will notice an immediate effect happens to your hair, making your moisturizing and shiny. You are recommended to use this process once per month. The amount of egg that you need also rests on your hair length and volume.
Whole Egg Mask for Normal Hair
Congratulation to you if you choose this method as this means that you have no hair problem but just long for a method to add luster, make your hair softer and silkier, or improve your hair’s strength.
- Mix two to three eggs together and stir it evenly
- Apply the mixture evenly to your clean dried hair and scalp.
- Wrap your hair into a shower cap and rinse it very well 20 to 30 minutes later with cool water.
This kind of mask can be used once or twice every month.
What Should Be Taken into Consideration When Using an Egg Mask
By and large, using egg masks for improving hair condition is such an effective and simple method that you need not bear too much when it comes into practice because this is a remedy completely coming from natural ingredients and nutrients which are beneficial for building hair body and adding strength.
Just as what I have mentioned above, all of these masks have one thing in common. That is you should remember well to rinse your hair using cool water and keep away from heat. If you are not the guy who has no common sense, you must know that eggs will be solidified when encountering even a little bit of heat. I bet that no one wants a mess of set egg on his or her head.