Generally speaking, genetics, hormones, or poor circulation of the scalp is what is to be blamed for causing hair loss, and usually all three work simultaneously. Hair loss can be caused by excessive dandruff which is a sign of poor scalp circulation. Poor scalp circulation symbolizes poor blood circulation while the latter also means poor health.
As we can see, promoting blood circulation in scalp enables hair grow. Therefore, spending a few hours a day upside down while massaging the scalp would be the fastest and most effective way to grow hair out. However, this method is always rejected because of its being unpractical.
With proper health and by increasing blood flow to the scalp, there is possibility to stop hair loss or even reverse it. Therefore, it is important to restore the body to the best physical conditions, such as well functioning kidneys and healthy colon.
Besides, which it comes to hair loss, you should make sure you get enough intake of silicon which is plentiful in plants like potatoes, bell peppers, sprouts, and cucumbers.
In addition, it is also necessary to make sure that your diet does not lack iron, zinc, vitamins B, omega 3s, trace minerals, amino acids, or salt.
Apart from the elements above, these natural remedies for hair loss play an important role in accelerating hair growth while impeding hair loss.
- Apply organic oils, like olive oil or coconut oil to the ends of your hair.
- Every night before going to bed, brush into scalp to promote scalp circulation.
- Wash your hair with baking soda and rinse it with apple cider vinegar twice to three times per week.
- Increasing blood flow to the scalp using hot and cold hydro therapy and tapping the patches showing hair loss 50 times.
- Think about adopting Morocco Method hair care. It is said that its hair detox kit is quite effective.
- Dr. Budwig’s Quark and Flax work well in improving blood circulation, decreasing inflammation, promoting better absorption of vitamins and minerals, and smoothing dry skin.
- Dip Amla powder into water with cast iron overnight and use the water to wash your hair the following morning. The remedy is advised to be used three times per week.
- Consider using saw palmetto due to its effective result in preventing hair loss.
- Hold back smoking and poor diet because of their limiting proper blood circulation.
Beyond doubt, baldness or hair loss is inevitable to some extent, like the one decided by genetics. However, in most cases, hair loss caused by a deficiency of essential elements can be reparable. Getting rid of hair loss by improving body health may be a long time battle, but trust me, a healthy body can give you much benefits including not only this one.