2014 has been witnessing every change occurred to celebrities’ hair and make-up. Beyond doubt, among all the hair and make-up styles, there exist some stunning the audiences and others shocking the audiences. When it comes to the winners, it is generally recognized that Nicole Richie can be counted, for her displaying fab blue hair. While speaking of those who unfortunately fail, many people may take Rihanna into consideration, because of her weird super curly hair in December.
Here are more details of the most memorable hair and make-up moments in the past 12 months. And hope you can enjoy your reading.
- Kendall Jenner obviously has tried quite a lot of different looks. Which one she wishes to forget? It might be the one shown on the Marc Jacobs runway in February, when she appeared with bleach eyebrows.
- Blake Lively always catches many attentions with her flawless look. And her stunning appearance at Met Gala in May seemed to be the most fantastically. With the super charming blonde locks and perfect make-up, she surely would be kept in mind for a long time.
- Margot Robbie wowed on the Oscar’s red carpet with a dramatic change in style–gothic make-up and loose dark waves. Beyond doubt, she not only looks stunning in blonde locks.
- Lena Dunham surely wishes to go back to the past to erase this dramatic platinum bowl cut. Honestly, I was kind of speechless the first sight I saw her image. I think many people share the same view.
- Taylor Swift rocks every style brilliantly, and this sleek style is no exception. Coupling with the wavy front hair, the total hair makeover definitely turned heads.
- Beyonce, the Queen of wigs, has experienced a plenty of hairdos that looked enchanting this year. But her vampy, 1920s Met Gala look surely is regarded as the one of more memorable.
- Angelian Jolie obviously is a winner in the beauty stakes. However, it was unfortunate that she run into a most embarrassed moment in makeover when she appeared at the premier for The Normal Heart at the start of 2014 with her face powder misshaped.