To be honest, I used to considering fishtail braids as complicated hairstyles. That’s why I never did this style for myself. However, after learning the tutorial, I come to realize that fishtail braids are indeed easy to achieve although they look complicated.
Compared with other kinds of ponytail, a fishtail braid only has two sections. To do the hairstyle, divide your hair into two parts, and then cross a small piece of hair from one side to the other. Step by step, you can get glamorous fishtail braid at last.
How to do a fishtail braid in detail
- Section your hair into two part equally
- Hold one part in each hand, and then cross a small piece of hair from the left side to the right
- Then cross a small piece of hair from the right side to the left
- Repeat crossing the hair until the end
- Secure the hair ends with a hair band
PS: Remember to make the fishtail braid a little looser to make it look thicker.